Expansion of School-net Project for16 High Schools and network, VDI, IPTV Server expansion AA Educational Office Main Datacenter
- Expansion of School-net and Datacenter renovation Project Over 16 High Schools and AA Educational Office Main Datacenter - a budget of over 85 million ETB
- The scope of the work includes supply, design, install, configure and implement scalable network infrastructure at four new and expansion work at twelve existing High Schools.
- All the schools provided with hardware and software items to implement the necessary infrastructure. The schools then be connected to an existing modular datacenter at AACEB, which is headquarter.
- A mini-Server deployed at the new four high schools which is connected to the main datacenter through the School Net VPN. All the schools are communicating with each other.
- BESYS has implemented modular network design & implementation for 16 schools. BESYS has implemented VDI solutions for all schools with 640 tin-clients.
- BESYS has implanted Server Infrastructure for VDI solution, application servers for SchoolNet e-learning programs.
- Providing local, on job and international training for IT professionals and management
- BESYS is providing technical support for all schools on need bases for 3 years after go live.